Terms & Conditions
General Policy Information
- CasinoNevada10 does not provide or allow information on this platform to be utilized for any illegal purposes or activities.
- The content on this platform is designed exclusively for entertainment intentions. Thus, it should not be regarded as a legal recommendation or advice of any form.
- CasinoNevada10 is an independent casino aggregator and a review website, which aims to enhance its users’ gambling experience.
- CasinoNevada10 takes no responsibility of a legal nature for any misconceptions or mistakes published in its materials.
- Users of CasinoNevada10 decide for themselves whether it is legal to play any game or proceed with a particular wager.
- Due to constant casino changes, CasinoNevada10 is not responsible for the accuracy of its content all the time.
- CasinoNevada10 is not responsible for any kind of damage associated with the use of published materials.
- The information published on CasinoNevada10 can be modified at any time without notifying users.
- Owners reserve the right for all trademarks, which are mentioned in these materials.
- If a specific article is marked as “copy freely,” you can use it without prior notification. Otherwise, all documents, articles, and content retain copyright by CasinoNevada10.
- The users of CasinoNevada10 can not copy, modify, or adjust any content on the website in any way possible.
- Any process, technology, product, or other information can be subject to legal intellectual property reserved by the administration of CasinoNevada10.
- CasinoNevada10 is a registered trademark of CasinoNevada10.com.
- CasinoNevada10 does its best to provide accurate, up-to-date, and actual information in each of its materials.
- If you spotted any inaccuracies, drop a line to an email address. The official email address of CasinoNevada10 is EMAIL EMAIL.
- CasinoNevada10 reserves its right to reject any requests to remove content unless it is regarded as hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, or discriminatory. Other cases to accept such requests might include violations of any International law principles and bills.
CasinoNevada10 is a site operated by CasinoNevada10.com, whereas the company is registered in the United States.
Please mind that “we,” “our,” and “us” terms refer to the administration of CasinoNevada10. Similarly, “you” is the term used to refer to users.
All the content published on the platform is owned and operated by our team. It is prohibited to copy, adjust, or steal the copyrighted information unless you are willing to be punished by the respective law system.
CasinoNevada10 is an independent casino aggregator that does not work with complaints. If you have issues with any gambling website or a particular bonus offer, please contact corresponding customer service.
Accuracy of Bonuses
No party takes legal responsibility for the accuracy, performance, completeness, and suitability of any of the promotional material posted on CasinoNevada10. All published information on the platform is subject to personal opinion and subjectivity.
For the same reason, we aim for objectivity in all information posted on the platform. Please note that keeping a critical eye on all promotions published on CasinoNevada10. Also, do not forget to read the terms and conditions on casino websites to get a better understanding of a particular promo.
Viruses and Malware
CasinoNevada10 cannot guarantee that a platform is completely free of bugs, viruses, and malware. While using a platform or accessing any content, be sure to use specialized protection software. You cannot misuse the website’s functionality to plant viruses or any other materials. If you attempt to do so, a respective legal action might be taken from the side of CasinoNevada10.
Linking to CasinoNevada10
It is possible to link to a website, but only if it is implemented legally and fairly. We still reserve the right to withdraw any links at any time if the information is inaccurate or such that damages the reputation of a platform.
Because of the main purpose of this platform, users will see dozens of external links. Being an independent casino aggregator, CasinoNevada10 does not control or take responsibility for those linking content. Even though these links can be placed directly in the content of CasinoNevada10, we do not take any responsibility for what is displayed in those URLs. Please keep in mind that CasinoNevada10 cannot modify or change the content or any information on external links displayed on our platform.
Applicable Law in case of Legal Disputes
If any legal dispute arises, bear in mind that any legal case will be governed by the United States law.
Live Chat Rules
By using the CasinoNevada10 Live Chat facility, you adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- You are prohibited from posting any content, which can be regarded as abusive, hateful, vulgar, sexually-oriented, obscene, harassing, profane, or discriminatory. The same goes for any material that violates any of the provisions of the International law.
- You are prohibited from posting or sharing any content that might be perceived as offensive, abusive, discriminatory, or defamatory to any of the live chat hosts.
- You are expected not to promote or advertise any competitors, external services, or other products or services that relate to other online platforms or entities.
- You should not use the available Live Chat facility to post your complaint or any related matter. Bear in mind that a respective facility exists to discuss these matters.
- You should pay attention to the format and content of your posts and requests. CasinoNevada10 will not require you to post 100% grammatically and stylistically correct requests. Still, be careful to use some basic punctuation and spelling rules to make your request be readable for our staff.
- Failure to comply with any of the indicated below rules might result in an immediate suspension or a temporary ban on your account. A respective commission will consider and assess the scale of your violation, and hence take all reasonable steps and